• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello, PokeCommunity!

Years
    • Seen Dec 12, 2012
    Hello. Despite having made a post or two already, I don't believe I've properly introduced myself.

My name is Don. I am eighteen years old, and live in suburban Chicago.

I remember my first Pokemon card. I must have been four or five when I got it. It was Omanyte, and it was in a nice display ball. The first game I played was Sapphire, and I'd watched the anime since it began.

Anyway, that's about all I have to say for now. Thanks all for reading! :D

pikakitten

You met with a terrible fate
    Years
  • Hello!
    WELCOME TO THE POKECOMMUNITY!!!
    Pretty cool about Omanyte, I certainly can't remember mine.
    Sapphire? My first was Ruby! Awesome, another Hoenn fan! So tell us more, what's your favorite game, pokemon? Have you played the spin-offs, did you like them? Do you trade, if so I recommend NecrumWarrior's Hidden Potential v.2 it's a trade shop. Are you into battling, playground or competitive? Maybe you'd like to come to my sprite shop? Anyways, I hope you find your place here at our "little" community. Have fun and enjoy your stay!

~Sincerely
    PikakittenX, devout member of the Pokecommunity

Zeyon

Beginning Trainer
    Years
  • Welcome to the Community! I'm officially no longer the newest guy! Happy to have you around. Hope you have fun here! If you have any questions, feel free to ask. I've still got TONS, and the people here are so friendly and helpful.. you'll never get that "ignored" feeling that other Communities tend to give.

imevil

Biggest Scyther Fan
    Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2016
    Hey welcome, this is a great and very friendly community. Hope you enjoy it here!

Rainbow Arcanine

now known as aslan
    Years
  • Hey Don, welcome to PC :D! So you live in Chicago huh <3? I've heard from my friends it's a nice place to go on holidays for and live in, so I definitely would like to travel there sometime. It's good to see you've already made a few posts, any sections you're liking in particular so far :)? There's so many with interesting discussions and topics, it's often hard to choose one :/, for me at least.

I remember getting a Pokemon card when I was younger. Around 6 or 7 I think. It was an Armaldos, another fossil Pokemon and I loved using it. Except now I'm not really into the TCG, so unfortunately it's tucked away somewhere with my small deck.

My first game was actually Platinum but I did have a go at my sister's Emerald <3. Hoenn is such an amazing region don't you reckon :)?

You can call me Rainbow by the way <3. Feel free to contact a moderator or staff member, if you need help and have fun at PC alright? I'll see you around!

Back