• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Want to trade Golett

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Does somebody want to trade Golett with my Pokemon?
    I want to have Golett in Pokemon Omega Ruby and the Pokemon I have are Nusleaf, Surskit, Taillow, Manaphy and Numel

Years
  • Does somebody want to trade Golett with my Pokemon?
    I want to have Golett in Pokemon Omega Ruby and the Pokemon I have are Nusleaf, Surskit, Taillow, Manaphy and Numel

I have Golett. Are the randomly caught ones okay? Or do I need to breed the 4-5 IV ones?

Years
  • Sorry but Manaphy are special pokemon, I got as Mystery Gift using Powersaves Pro, can you choose another pokemon? And how do we trade with another?

I thought you were offering Manaphy for trade. Any is ok then. Just add my FC to your 3ds' friend list.

But is it okay if I just borrow Manaphy to breed? I want to get Phione, then I'll make sure that I'll give your Manaphy back to you. I just need Manaphy to be registered to my pokedex, after all.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back