• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Titanium

DarkShadow21

Master of dark fire!!
Years
  • Pokémon Titanium

Prologue
    Long ago in the time-before-time there existed the creator pokemon, Arceus. It created many of the ancient pokemon and humans that was in the ancient world. In order for the world to exist it created the pokemon of night, Botari. After many days of darkness it realized that it needed light to balance the darkness. It then created the pokemon of day, Prakoru. But Botari tried to overpower the light of day and a war between night and day began. The battle raged on for months. When one would gain power over the other it would switch from day to night and then back as the other would gain control. The city in which they resided by was destroyed in the chaos and a new pokemon was brought forth. Kazkia. Kazkia stopped Botari and Prakoru. It put both the pokemon of night and the pokemon of day in slumber so that they both would be balanced from then on. It created two gems that contained Botari's consciousness in one, the Midnight Gem and Prakoru's in the other, the Midday Gem. After the two gems were created both were shattered into 8 pieces and placed throughout the world. Kazkia kept the control and balance of the two by using it's remaining balanced abilities of light and darkness and bestowing it within the Eclipse Gem and hiding it away deep within the ruins of the ancient city. It then hid itself away and went into slumber in the Void Realm until it was further needed. The days and nights was kept in a continuous cycle for centuries. Until now...

Story
    You wake up one morning from an odd dream with images of ancient times. You go downstairs and your mother tells you that Professor Sequoia, the Aethos region's professor is looking for you. Prof. Sequoia then has you deliver a package for her and after you get back you run into a trench-coated person outside Prof. Sequoia's lab. You go into her lab and it seems someone has stolen an important item from her. After she tells you that it was the cloaked figure that stole it, she notices that the bond between you and the pokemon you chose to go with you to deliver the package has become close. Then she speaks with you about helping her with her research with the pokedex while she is contacting people about the mysterious thief. You accept her offer and your adventure of the Aethos Region begins.

Aethos Region

Pokémon Titanium

A vast region filled with mystery and intrigue. It's home to the Bug Research Center, the legend of the pokemon of day and night and the Battle Isle.

Heroes
    Pokémon Titanium
    Pokémon Titanium

Anton / Elise

Rivals

Pokémon Titanium

Eric-Your best friend
    Pokémon Titanium

Valerie-Your Cousin

(rival sprites are just placeholders for now)

Features
    Brand new pokemon including prevolutions/evolutions of existing pokemon
    Custom battle menu
    New events
    3 new starter pokemon
    A new region
    New badge case menu
    New Gym Leaders/Elite Four
    Pokemon Contests brought back
    A clothing pack that stores alternate attire for the trainer.
    Animated pokemon like pokemon b&w. The fakemon will be animated as well

Screenshots
    Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Some shots of the badge menu
    Spoiler:

Progress
    Maps- 12%
    Sprites- 6%
    Scripts- 8%
    Pokedex-60%
    Music- 1%

Recruit
    Concept Artist
    Spriter

Credits
    Poccil and Flameguru - For Pokemon Essentials
    Cybersam & Astro_Mech - Mouse module
    FL - Egg Types Script
    KitsuneKouta
    venom12 - for Pokemon Essentials DS
    Me-Fakemon, Custom Battle Menu, Mapping
    Boomxbig- For basic bases for the tiles

Made with RMXP

Last edited:

Cilerba

the hearts of lonely people
    Years
  • I'll give you about 48 hours to get some screenshots up. If you don't have them up, then I'm afraid this thread will have to be locked.

DarkShadow21

Master of dark fire!!
    Years
  • A couple new screenshots of the overworld map. This is the underwater tunnel that will be leading to one of the the cities.
    Pokémon Titanium
    Pokémon Titanium

Just in case you are wondering after I get a chance to figure out how i want the graphics to look like for the Pokévice then after that the bottom half won't be bare.

Totaldile

appeared! Totaldile used RAWR!
    Years
  • Hey, this looks really interesting :).
    Keep up the good work.
    If I may be of assistance, let me know :).
    I'm best at spriting, me thinks.

Beegu

Is Waldo
    Years
  • Well, it seems that this is still quite early in its development, but nonetheless I find it to be really interesting. Only a few things that could be adjusted.
    First, the third gym leader's mugshot looks unappealing... the hair is odd and the face too straight. That's really it. Besides that, it looks really neat. I can't wait to see the region. Are you using 5g or 4g graphics? I can't wait for updates! lookin' good!

DarkShadow21

Master of dark fire!!
    Years
  • Well, it seems that this is still quite early in its development, but nonetheless I find it to be really interesting. Only a few things that could be adjusted.
    First, the third gym leader's mugshot looks unappealing... the hair is odd and the face too straight. That's really it. Besides that, it looks really neat. I can't wait to see the region. Are you using 5g or 4g graphics? I can't wait for updates! lookin' good!
    I'm using 4th gen graphics for the bag map but most of the other graphics are 5th gen style

Back