• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

May i make 1 simple(ish) request, here?

Nyndyll

PD : O Creator
Years
    • Seen Apr 10, 2014
    I really want to make an online rpg, yet, the starter kit i tried using for the last few years is just... um... not that good.
    -It keeps giving me errors (and that none of us want!)
    -I'd also like to see a trade/battle/chat system along with it

Oh, if you (whom ever you are) creates this or edits Alexandre's (his is good beside the errors), you are my absolute HERO!!!!

Nickalooose

--------------------
    Years
    • Seen Dec 28, 2023
    Quick question:

If you want to make an online game... But want someone to make a "Starter Kit" to do so...

What will you be doing?

F.Y.I...

Nobody is going to do this for yourself, just for a heads-up on the mean comments that you will probably receive (hopefully not) but we'll see.

Eternal Dreamer

Dreaming my way to the top!
    Years
  • Like a MMORPG? or just trade enabled and chat rooms?
    I think that the latest release supports this. ^

Nyndyll

PD : O Creator
    Years
    • Seen Apr 10, 2014
    what i mean is like an edit of Alexandre's online kit. its good and all but, there are so many bugs left in there and he clearly isnt updating it anymore.
    so basically im asking if someone will edit it. or help me edit it so that many of the scripts will work.
    i.e. wild battle system, online (i think... lemme check that)
    online system isnt set up yet...

Last edited:
    Back