• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Sun Full Retype Hack Squad Go Go Go

Years
  • Alright, I'm hell bent on making a full re-type hack where we are gonna have Electric type Tentacruel's, Ice type Charizard's and Psychic type Mewtwo's (wait...)

It would be a fully self-contained 802 hack and will require a fair bit of commitment as it would suck so hard if we got halfway through and we had to find someone new to do the textures.

Me - I'm happy to work on the Pokemon balance, including typings, abilities, movesets and evolutions.
    Texture Editor - Already be familiar with using Ohana3DS and Photoshop. When I edit textures, stuff like this incurable disaster happens: http://imgur.com/gallery/gzUlU (and I swear these textures were identical, I have no clue why his mouth is different. Also, stuff like Chikorita having random dark eye patches around her eyes when in-game. If you can fix that stuff, you're on the team.)
    Zone Co-ordinator - Made up job title, yeah. You would be in charge of what Pokemon would appear in which zones, as well as trainer battles and general level curve.

Stuff that you'll need;
    Ohana 3DS - Only relevant if you're the texture editor.
    PK3DS, & your own exefs/romfs for Pokemon Sun - Relevant for all positions.

Let me know if you are interested. I've been looking into the possibilities of getting a hack like this complete, and legitimately the only stumbling block I have come across is my own ineptitude when it comes to texture editing.

Back