• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Speculation HUGE Possible Theory on entire Pokemon/Pokemon Sword and Shield anime

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2019
    So think of it like this. There are 8 gyms per region, right? And each region has a league. Sword and shield is the 8th generation, and the 8th league. So the reason ash/satoshi has lost the previous leagues is to build up to this. He won the alola league, which made him more confident that he could beat the rest of them. So, with gen 8 going across all the other regions, ash will challenge leagues almost like gyms. Eight leagues, eight gyms. He already has all the gym badges, so now he just needs to win the leagues. And in between leagues he will train and meet old friends, bringing back old memories. Then, after completing all the leagues, there will be a master challenge. Also if you notice, the battle arenas in sword/shield look just like the ones ash watched on TV as a kid, which may have inspired his dream to become a pokemon master. And with gou wanting to catch all pokemon, it goes to show that each has an ultimate goal to achieve. And why let gou take all the credit with his goal.The trailer first shown about the anime literally translates what ash/satoshi said to "I'll definitely become a pokemon master". So let me summarize that I think ash/satoshi will finally do it. Tell me what you guys think in the comments.

Kolar™

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 1, 2020
    So odd and weird, it didn't get a comment xD. Anyway, i do agree with the idea of ash becoming confident after winning the alolan league, and i would beg for it to happen. Maybe it will be the series where we all see our boi. Finally finally, become a Pokemon master. But wait there's a catch. It will be too overpowered. If someone jst beat 8 leagues. Right? But we can do confirm that ash will have a goal in the whole journey. Maybe it can be it. Only time will tell.

Back