• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Art of the Rite [Revision In Progress]

Status
Not open for further replies.

出血ローズ

Death is only a kiss away...
Years
  • Art of the Rite™
    出血ローズ

Introduction

Hello everyone! I'd like to welcome you all to the Art of the Rite project thread! Here's where I'll be posting updates, screens, character bios, and whatnot. It's currently titled Art of the Rite, but I will more than likely change it. However, if it fits with the story line, I'll go with it! :D

Story Synopsis

Spoiler:

World Development

As you make your way through the game, you'll see different places, people, and things.. Obviously. Anyways, during certain points you, being the player, will have dream sequences. These dream sessions are small hints of what's to come. These visions, so to speak, are actual events that happened from the past two thousands years ago. Suddenly a report from the news, alerts everyone of a slew of monsters flooding from a place known as Lucioi's Castle. Suddenly, the news reported is attacked by a shady character who mentions the removal of the sacred sword, Amaterasu. Now, the lands of Regen are being terrorized by these ancient monsters! The castle the monsters are residing from begins to pulsate with an evil aura. Now, the lands are being turned from the pure places they once were into decaying and basically dead areas.. They will be known as Dead Zones.

EVERYTHING ELSE SUCH AS Character Biographies, Characters[In General], and Screenshots ARE BEING HEAVILY EDITED, CHANGED, and/or REVISED!

Miscellaneous Notes

I'll post character biographies, themes, and possible original boss music later on! I really hope you enjoy the game and I hope it's fun and entertaining! Oh, I do wish to note.. It's got some language, innuendos, and partial nudity in it.. So there's your warning. Anyways, I'll update this post with everything once I get to them too. Oh, I'm also looking for an experienced mapper if possible; please PM me if interested.​

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back