• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Crystal Revisted - pokecrystal hack

Years
    • Seen Jul 3, 2019
    Hi,

I want to make a pokecrystal hack. It's just going to be Quality of Life improvements, along with different trainer parties and wild Pokémon. Here's what Quality of Life improvements I want to see:
    -Physical Special Status Split
    -Moves and stats updated to Gen 7
    -Gen 6 Exp. Share
    All gym leaders and important trainers will have 6 Pokemon. I will make sure the battles are winnable without grinding. I know how to code these features, so I'm basically just looking for someone who can provide support and possibly split the coding with me.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 3, 2019
    I'll post a Discord link once I post five times! Just wanted to say TM31 Mud-Slap has been replaced with Wing Attack and it's Falkner's signature move. Mareep has been added to Route 29 to balance this.

Last edited:
    Back