• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Sapphire Random Nuzlock

WolfeeWolfsta

Ace Trainer
Years
  • Sapphire Random Nuzlock

Chapter 1 - Smarty Pants

I woke up this morning in a moving van.... Seriously a box knocked me on the head as the van pulled to a stop. I got out and Mom was there and was all freakin' out because she thought the moving van would never arrive.

Soon after we unpacked and i set my Clock to some random time. Because it doesn't really matter for some reason... I set out next door to see who that weird chick in the window was. Anyways she told me some random stuff and she wanted to catch me in a poke ball... Weirdo Alert. Soon she ran off giggling down the stairs.

Off i went and found a creepy professor who was screaming about a Pokemon running after the sausage in his pants. Poor thing smelled the food and went after him. Anyways I leaped into action and he told me to grab one of his balls. So I reached in and grabbed a poke ball randomly.

Out came a Venonat. It looked at me weirdly and started humming a weird tune. Oddly it soothed me, and we battled the mangy Pokemon to submission. The Professor thanked me and off we went back to his lab. He gave me the Venonat and I named her Natalie. He soon asked me to find his daughter (the weird girl next door) ... oh joy I thought to myself. I set off and started my journey.

I battled a few wild pokemon and leveled up Natalie. Pretty good leveling until she reached level 9, and then off I went to battle May. She pulled out a Natu and smirked at me stating i was her boyfriend now!
    I told her noooo thanks! Natalie beat her Natu with ease and we decided to go back to the professor to get her her meds and a gift for beating her.

As we returned I got a Pokedex, and some poke balls. I soon left and mom gave me new Nike shoes so i can run like a Dodrio. I ran like the wind into the field and whismur jumped out, unfortunatly I defeated it with a 1 hit crit. ooops. Natalie grew to level 10 and was singing again.

I ran to route 103 and Hoothoot appeared. Natalie confused it and i caught it. My first catch and I named her Jinxy. I new a level 2 hoothoot would need some work so I trained her with Natalie, I got her to level 8 before proceeding onward.

I bought some more balls at the store, some potions and antidotes. Then headed off on my journey. After failing to catch my next pokemon, and battling some wimpy trainers i made it to the next town. my Step-dad was working as a Gym Leader in town. So i stopped in to say hi, and ran into some kid named Wally. Well my step-dad lent him a pokemon to catch a pokemon, and i was like could just asked the professor for one. He didn't have a spare after all.... Anyways after a long winded battle he caught a ralts, and we decided to head back.

I decided to rest for the night after I was told to get 4 badges before asking for a battle with my Step-dad.

End of day 1!

Natalie - lvl 13 (Venonat)
    Jinxy - Lvl 11 (HootHoot)

WolfeeWolfsta

Ace Trainer
    Years
  • Day 2 - Slap me silly

After a well deserved rest. I set out towards RT 104. The air was filled with a strange smell of flowers?!? Maybe I don't know, maybe it was the smell of ... oh wait never mind I found the smell, it was the peanut butter sandwiches that Natalie got into last night, it was her breath... wooof.

After I got her to drink and use a breath mint, on wards we went. I caught a Spheal which i named Flapjack, he loves to roll around, I battled some pretty nifty trainers in the woods and found some nifty Items to use, an EXP share, and a few extra leppa berries and great balls. I ran into a Pidgey and made it faint. Meh I got some pretty good Pokemon so far. Then I met a scientist in the forest, asking me about Shroomish. Like no dude I haven't seen one yet. And then this thug in a weird outfit tries to steal something from him. I leaped into action and sent out Natalie to defeat his Silcoon?! Okay then. Easy and done. He thanked me and Iff i went and exited the forest soon after.

Then I learned that we can now double battle Pokemon. These young twins who had to be about 5 already have POKEMON!?!?! Oh my were are there parents? Like seriously who knew 5 years old could just stand on a bridge and battle you, what if they fell in? ...... Okay.... Breath.... And i am back!

I defeated them and moved on and now to Rustboro city. I healed my team and then headed to RT 116 and defeated all of the trainers, almost a close call as Natalie almost perished, but safe to say the orange berry I equipped to her worked out well.

Jinxy and Flapjack were not really getting along so I had to have them play a fun game of playing catch with a berry. The only issue was that Flapjack would eat the berry, which Jinxy got mad because she wanted to play!

After the side trip we battled the gym leader. She had a Phanphy and a Growlithe. Flapjack dominated this gym. We earned our first gym badge, as we exited the gym we saw the weird dressed guy again running away from a screaming scientist. Apparently he stole the item after I saved it for him earlier. So I leaped into action again.

I found the thief in a cave on RT 116, defeated a Spearow that leaped out at me to steal my money.... No No Mr Spearow that is my Money... I don't care if you need about three fitty . Anyways defeated it and then took on the thief again. Easly defeated him and got the goods back. After which the scientist brought me to his master... boss. ... ummmm IDK ... he was just Stone... Mr Stone. he likes his rocks Polished not grated.

So After speaking with him I found out i have two jobs to do now.... and with out any payment? Seriously? No reward nothing? Sigh* Off i went on my next adventure but rest first.

Natalie - Venonat - Lvl 17

Jinxy - HootHoot - Lvl 16

Flapjack - Spheal - Lv 14

Badges - 1

Back