• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon mmo

Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2017
    I want to buy a pokemon game for nintendo or pc but i want it to be mmo or online, which means that l want it to be with other players, l want to see, trade, walk with and battle with other players like fan pokemon mmo games on pc. Do you know if there is an official or created by nintendo or a pokemon game that isnt a fan pokemon game mmo?

Will there ever be an pokemon mmo or online game?

I also want it to get updated, like pokemon go. I heard pokemon ultra sun might be a game like that......

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
  • While it's not the answer people usually like to hear, the chances of an official Pokemon MMO coming out in the near future are pretty low. Ultra Sun and Moon sold roughly 1.2 million copies over its first weekend in Japan alone, so it's not likely they'd want to change a formula that continues to work so well for them.

As for USUM updates, I won't say it's impossible, but I wouldn't expect to see any. With Game Freak switching their focus (no pun intended) to the Switch, any updates/DLC for USUM would certainly be a surprise.

Oh, and since this about the games rather than the franchise as a whole, I'm going to move this over to our Pokemon Gaming Central board for you.

Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2017
    If they update the game, will it update automatically on nintendo or must l buy a new game?

One more thing, can l battle other players and trade with them on ultra soon and moon?

Last edited:

Flowerchild

fleeting assembly
    Years
  • If they update the game, will it update automatically on nintendo or must l buy a new game?

One more thing, can l battle other players and trade with them on ultra soon and moon?
    You don't have to repurchase the game just because it updates. And yes, you can trade and battle using the Festival Plaza.

Back