• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other] Question regarding Champion/E4 intro in Emerald

Years
    • Seen Oct 9, 2019
    Hey guys,

I just had a quick question and was wondering if anybody could shed light on the situation. I have been trying to change the trainer shown in the introduction of a champion battle, like when the vs. screen pops up. The introduction itself is tied to the champion trainer class as well as the corresponding Image offset for the champion (IE Wallace; 00D5DFB4 or UNLZ 1920). The problem I have run across is that when the introduction runs it distorts the imported image. The pallet general look of it is fine, it is as if it stretches the image out.

If anybody knows what is causing this or how to fix it that will greatly be appreciated.
    zfImqoq.png

OvsrK06.png

Last edited:
    Back