• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

To Be Continued?

HeavyMecha

Weighed Down By Technology
Years
  • Hey everyone, I have returned after a few months (life and all that)... but upon my return, a few changes around here seem to have taken place, many hacks have updated, members have stopped posting, and so on and so forth.

But with that said, I have been curious about quite a few things regarding this site and just the Pokemon community in general. Like for starters, quite a few hacks have just died suddenly, no explainations, no reasonings, and some have died purely because the creators just couldn't put up with all the badgering people tend to do. But I wonder... what has happened? Did they truly stop or simply go somewhere else?

There are many members that were on here on a regular basis that did (in some way) make an impact, few have been banned, some just stopped showing up, and others who left for something better.

Along with this, many hacks have been forgotten and more or less, completely invisible now that they cease to update. So, as a curiosity of mine, does anyone on here have updates regarding various hacks, fan games, or even their creators that no longer update on here?

Just asking cause it is sad to see so much uniqueness disappear and a mass majority of us not knowing why. So, if any of you are somehow connected to other members that up and left, or tried a new site or something, any updates are appreciated. I have quite a massive list of hacks and members that I have been following, but almost all of them have gone completely silent, it concerns me and I was hoping to at least know if the creator(s) are at least in good health (if anything).

Back