• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Title Screen Help

PatriotFan89

Biggest NE Patriot Fan!!!
Years
  • I need some help with my title screen. I have it made and all but I get invalid color depth whenever I upload it. Look at it below and tell me if theres anything I can do... Or if you can do something to make it work, it'll be greatly appreciated.
    Title2.png

KiraYamato

Sumyungai
    Years
    • Age 36
    • USA
    • Seen Jun 5, 2022
    Yeah guys, if you know how please help, I made it for him and Ive never messed around with rm2k or anything so im not sure about the color limitations. So if anyone can help please do.

Years
    • Seen Jun 13, 2014
    (Sigh)

You are eather using a bitmap or a jpg, or if its png it has a specail edit after been done.

KiraYamato

Sumyungai
    Years
    • Age 36
    • USA
    • Seen Jun 5, 2022
    What? I tried saving it as a jpg in photoshop and he said it didnt work, so I tried bmp and it still didnt work, I didnt try png but what special edit are you talking about?

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    You can always count on RM2K3Kid for all your picture needs!
    Nice to see so many people helping one another.

Back