• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Black Onyx. (Need Staff!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen May 10, 2009
    Hey there Pyro if your looking for any programers im ur guy just e-mai me at

[email protected]

P.S. BTW i think youi should make a Dark Type starter

(like this edited shiny umbreon =) )

Last edited:

MykehDoom

Team Magma's Entei
    Years
    • Age 35
    • GA
    • Seen Aug 12, 2010
    Wow. I've been working on my game since 2004, but been keeping it on the down low. My game was named the same as yours, but I recently changed it. It's in my sig.

I like your game idea so far. And wanted to ask if you'd be willing to help me with a few simple things.

pyromaniacv3

PyRo, Lord of all that is Fire
    Years
  • THank you johtoz, You can follow the link in my sig to our forums.

dbgtfan, what did you need help with?

MykehDoom

Team Magma's Entei
    Years
    • Age 35
    • GA
    • Seen Aug 12, 2010
    Ummm anything really, I wanted to know if you had any door charsets that weren't in the Poccil starter kit that you'd be willing to share that are R/S/E, or FR/LG styled.

cooluke21

Needing A Project!
    Years
  • Well if you need help i can sprite make banners plot ideas recruit and other things.

I think if given alot of support time and effort this game if thought out well which seems has will turn out to be quite amazing

Rileyslucario

Brownie lover
    Years
  • Still need an artist? I'm maybe going to apply, and I'm a really good mapper/tileset maker. But I've got a problem (its called evil batteries + evil plug) so I almost never get to submit things (computer turns off and deletes data.) That and I'm already busy with staff in other games. Maybe the jobs are closed... oh well, respond if you need me (you probably don't)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back