• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[INTRO]Hyperx new pokemon game maker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Dec 11, 2013
    Hey guys i'll start of introducing myself.

I am 24 years old i'm from the netherlands
    I got allot of exp with the RPG maker series and im really good at thinking of stories.When i was a kid i wrote allot of stories that can fit right into an rpg game.

So now i wanna start making a Pokemon game with Essentials.I got allot of free time ATM so im gonna put a lot of work in it.

I just came up with the ID of doing this a few minutes ago so i don't have anything to go on right now but i will brainstorm like crazy after i posted this :D.

What i wanna ask u guys

What do u guys wanna see in a pokemon game?
    A normall story with badges league etc where u play a ash like kid
    or maybe something like XD and Colloseum where evil forces try to take over the world and you need to stop them with a more tougher character.
    What starting pokemons are really wanted?

I'm gonna start brainstorming and creating my game now and i will put demo's up if you guys like.

I hope you guys like my ID and want to support me with ideas.

HyperX

Last edited:

Dying Light

Pegasus Knight
    Years
  • Hey guys i'll start of introducing myself.

I am 24 years old and live in the Netherlands.

I got allot of exp with the RPG maker series and im really good at thinking of stories.When i was a kid i wrote allot of stories that can fit right into an rpg game.

So now i wanna start making a Pokemon game.I got allot of free time ATM so im gonna put a lot of work in it.

I just came up with the ID of doing this a few minutes ago so i don't have anything to go on right now but i will brainstorm like crazy after i posted this :D.

What i wanna ask u guys

What do u guys wanna see in a pokemon game?
    A normall story with badges league etc where u play a ash like kid
    or maybe something like XD and Colloseum where evil forces try to take over the world and you need to stop them with a more tougher character.
    What starting pokemons are really wanted?

I'm gonna start brainstorming and creating my game now and i will put demo's up if you guys like.

I hope you guys like my ID and want to support me with ideas.

HyperX
    Not to say this is how it's always done, but usually the game creator will construct and put forthright these ideas. Besides, making a storyline doesn't exactly mean "making a game". Anyone can make a storyline and call themselves game creators. If you could, I'd like an example of your storyline work anyway.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 11, 2013
    Your totally right.. but a story line is important for me. makes it easier for me to make the rest of the game.

and i created a 5 hour gameplay final fantasy style rpg a few years ago, and that was downloaded over 500 times on solarsoft, thats a dutch rpg maker website. and people liked it even tho it was a short game..

anyways i will put up some screens, and stuff that i'm planning to do with my game.and i will show you that game making is my thing:).

btw i think i should have posted this on the essentials page. sorry for that

EDIT: oh i see now.. the name might have confused you, i just meant a pokemon game maker not using game maker:D im using pokemon essentials ,sorry forgot to mention that.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 11, 2013
    Hey guys.

Some info here on what i have been doing and what im going to be doing.

Title: to be announced

Story:The story starts years before the pokemon games/anime.
    Not much is known about pokemon.The game start when a young
    boy turns 16, and starts his journey as a Pokemon Explorer,(something like prof oak before he became the prof)Your goal is to discover new pokemon and explore
    the mysteries surrounding them.

Starter Pokemon:Eevee,you get an Eevee for your birthday from your best friend bobby after it was disbanded by his own trainer.Not much is known about Eevee's, but thats about to change.

I don't know yet if im gonna put in pokeballs to catch every wild pokemon.
    I was thinking on adding pokemon to the party trough the story.

Years
  • Hey guys.

Some info here on what i have been doing and what im going to be doing.

Title: to be announced

Story:The story starts years before the pokemon games/anime.
    Not much is known about pokemon.The game start when a young
    boy turns 16, and starts his journey as a Pokemon Explorer,(something like prof oak before he became the prof)Your goal is to discover new pokemon and explore
    the mysteries surrounding them.

Starter Pokemon:Eevee,you get an Eevee for your birthday from your best friend bobby after it was disbanded by his own trainer.Not much is known about Eevee's, but thats about to change.

I don't know yet if im gonna put in pokeballs to catch every wild pokemon.
    I was thinking on adding pokemon to the party trough the story.

Eevee as a started? It can evolve in like 6 or 7 different style pokemon. Thats not good for a starter yo... and if u can't catch pokemon thats just lame, cause everyone wants do to their own thing with their favourite pokemon. This is just my opinion. :D

Aénex

Eevee as a started? It can evolve in like 6 or 7 different style pokemon. Thats not good for a starter yo... and if u can't catch pokemon thats just lame, cause everyone wants do to their own thing with their favourite pokemon. This is just my opinion. :D

I know this is your opinion, but I'll just let you in on some info.
    Look at Super Pokémon Eeevee Edition. It has an Eevee as a starter. Look at how popular it is(I myself, however, don't like it).
    There are many popular, official Pokémon games that disallows you to catch Pokémon, for example: Pokémon Mystery Dungeon, Pokémon Ranger, Pokémon Battle Revolution, and so on.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back