• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

2nd Gen Evolutions?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aust77

Grass Trainer
Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2011
    I just caught a growlithe today,and I caught a swinub also.I was wondering which level they evolve at.

Aust77

Grass Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2011
    So where am I supposed to get a fire stone?Just like a water stone and a leaf stone?

Years
  • He gives you hints towards which pokemon he wants to see. I do not recall whom he wants to see for the firestone but I think it is indeed Growlithe. As far as I can remember he want's to see Staryu, Oddish, Pichu, and Growlithe. There may be more but it has been so long since I've played I cannot recall who they are exactly. Good Luck!

Aust77

Grass Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2011
    Bobby said:
    He gives you hints towards which pokemon he wants to see. I do not recall whom he wants to see for the firestone but I think it is indeed Growlithe. As far as I can remember he want's to see Staryu, Oddish, Pichu, and Growlithe. There may be more but it has been so long since I've played I cannot recall who they are exactly. Good Luck!
    Thanks,The only two I have are Staryu and Growlithe.

Aust77

Grass Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2011
    Ok,About 50 of you guys told me what the levels are so do you think I would know them by now?I need somebody to reply to the thread "An evee question#2".Anyways,can this be closed now?

Aust77

Grass Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2011
    What did I just tell you in my last post?Jeez,can this be closed now for the second time?

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    How about you PM a mod or send a report to actually get the attention of someone who can close it?

*PMs The Hunk*

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back