• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Flame Juli's ''TCard''

Years
  • Hey everyone, I made a TCard. It still need some work in my opinion, but I would love if you guys could give me some ideas on how to improve it!

Juli xXx

Flame Juli's ''TCard''

Years
    • Age 118
    • Seen Jan 25, 2022
    Wow a very cool Tc. Would you make me one?

Me commented first=p

Denuo

Samuel » Casual Collector
    Years
  • I like it Flame, it's something different and it caught my eye. I'm a sucker for borders so where the pink frame is I'd put a 1px black border if I was designing it, but it's not a huge thing.

I don't really know what else to say, maybe fading animation? But yeah I like it!

Sam

Years
  • Okay.. I wasn't sure whether to put this in here or my other thread... but yeah. It's my first and I think it works but i need to touch up the shading..
    Flame Juli's ''TCard''

Bakun

Not active here.
    Years
    • Seen Jun 17, 2012
    The first two is really good :D Where did you get the backgrounds for them?
    And about the Third, Yes, i think you need to do something about the shading, especially where it says "Orange Island Badges". And maybe some Light.

Years
  • the backgrounds were from spriters resource
    I know what you mean about the light and shading but as i said i still need to work on it lol

Denuo

Samuel » Casual Collector
    Years
  • I like the badges one Juli. If you wanted to make it smoother just as you animate, move the image less each frame. It takes a while but that's how I've always done it.

I don't have too much experience with it but, keep it up!

Sam

Back