• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Eventing Question] Stall

Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2019
    Good morning guys, in my project I created a Pokemon with a Frillish with Toxic , Aqua Ring Protect and Scald but she only uses Scald in battle. How can I make this Pokemon using this stategy? Thanks.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2024
    I guess you'll want to go into the AI code and increase the scores for using Toxic/Aqua Ring, and also increase the score for Protect if the foe is suffering residual damage.

But! I assume the reason why it doesn't work this way right now is that unless you're choosing all the movesets of your NPCs some will randomly have Aqua Ring via level-up and increasing the score will make those NPCs more likely to go for it, which could be a waste.

So, maybe you should make Aqua Ring's score go up only in certain circumstances too.

If you're interested in improving the AI in general I heard that [user]Ego13[/user] has some good ideas. (As do I, but I think that his are easier to implement in Essentials/in general).

Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2019
    How can I change that? Sorry, I am new in this mod, Besides, she sents Gyarados before Frillish and I would like her to send Gyarados as her last Pokémon. Thanks.
    Edit: I have all the moves chosen.

Last edited:
    Back