• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PBS Question] Improving Zoroark’s ability

Years
    • Seen Jul 11, 2019
    I saw a thread recently asking about making an improved Illusion ability. But I can't find the thread anymore, has it had a solution? I thought I could add new abilities through the PBS but can't figure put how.

I would like it to increase the speed of the user while under the illusion, but it wears off when the illusion does, I think this was in the thread I saw before.

Is there anyone with experience in the PBS (and maybe scripting if that's required) who could help me?

Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2024
    You probably mean this thread.

Just FYI this is a scripting question rather than a PBS question—you can only change what abilities do via scripting.

Years
    • Seen Jul 11, 2019
    Oh, so it hasn't gotten an answer... Dang, I was hoping I could find something, because no matter how many tutorials I watch I can't wrap my head around scripting and how everything works.

Thank you for showing me the thread!

Back