• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Eventing Help

Eternal Dreamer

Dreaming my way to the top!
Years
  • I wanted to make it so that I could teleport to places (caves, routes, *other*) that the player would not be able to fly to. I know how to make the choice and to allow the player to choose. But, how would I make it so that I cannot teleport somewhere without first visiting that place?
    Would I do something like this? :

Spoiler:

I think that's right. I tested it and it didn't work as expected.
    Any ideas?
    Oh, and how would I make it so that it would cost money?

Also, I wanted to make a banking system in my game, and had full success. But, then I though: what if it was a like a real bank? So, I wanted to add an interest rate (say...4%). I know that I would have to make it a time based event...where you gain interest per selected time. But...how would I create the interest script?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2023
    Please use the prefixes provided in this section, it is in the rules. So is titling your thread appropriately. I will not give you any more chances, please abide by the rules.

Back