• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Scripting Question] Setting different x positions for a Pokémon icon sprite on storage system for different species

HM100

HM100 the Techno
Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2024
    Its me Mario!
    Hello all. I'm having an issue. Currently, I'm about to change a Pokémon's icon position in the Storage system but only for a specific Species such as when its number is 1050 or above. Any ideas how to fix it? I'm using Essentials 16.2

Last edited:

WolfPP

Spriter/ Pixel Artist
    Years
  • You need to make some edition in 'Pokemon_Sprites' script, into 'class PokemonIconSprite < SpriteWrapper'. What I did when I used Full Melmetal's icon sprite, maybe can help to undestand what to do:
    Spoiler:

HM100

HM100 the Techno
    Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2024
    I have already done everything and it fixed everything bar the icon in the Storage System. Unfortunately it must require editions in the storage system script section since it is the x value it has to be edited. I will give screenshots soon for the bug. All you sent me to do are done already. I will give you screenshots for comparison between alignments of Melmetal's sprite. On the 3rd pic, ignore Solgaleo Battler sprite and note that Melmetal's icon should have been shifted to the left by 8 pixels compared to other sprites

Attachments

• Setting different x positions for a Pokémon icon sprite on storage system for different species
      Party Screen Correct.png
      35.4 KB · Views: 24
    • Setting different x positions for a Pokémon icon sprite on storage system for different species
      Pokedex Correct.png
      24.9 KB · Views: 21
      Storage System Incorrect.png
      37.4 KB · Views: 24
    Last edited:

WolfPP

Spriter/ Pixel Artist
    Years
  • For Pokémon Storage, I edited inside 'PScreen_PokemonStorage' script:

Spoiler:

Maybe can help you too.

HM100

HM100 the Techno
    Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2024
    For Pokémon Storage, I edited inside 'PScreen_PokemonStorage' script:

Spoiler:

Maybe can help you too.

Yes but unfortunately I need this for specific species only, not for all since the it will break existing icon's position

HM100

HM100 the Techno
    Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2024
    Last edited:
    Back