• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

(Gen 7 & 6) Syvelocin's Pokémon Nursery ? IV Breeding, Events, Shinies, Dex Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrPeanut1998

Dylan
Years
  • Species: Charmander
    Pokéball: Regular
    Nature: Adamant
    Ability: Solar Power
    IVs: 31/31/31/x/31/31
    Egg Moves: I want the following moveset for a Charizard so whatever ones you can give would be great; Swords Dance, Roost, Flare Blitz, Outrage

I have a Shiny Flawless Torchic and/or Ekans to trade in return

Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2018
    Would you be interested in a JPN Shiny female Lopunny, lvl 100, with a dream ball, has the blue pentagon and red star, Jolly nature and HA Limber, it was hatched.

HP: 271
    Attack: 188
    Defense: 204
    SP. Atk: 127
    SP. Def: 228
    Speed: 270

I don't have access to the IV checker so that's the best I can do.

Syvelocin

Eevee Breeder
    Years
  • hey. can i have the HA event samurott and emboar plz?

i have whitney's miltank and a pokeball pattern vivvillon if u want it :p

You got it :) Let me know when it is a good time.

Species: Charmander
    Pokéball: Regular
    Nature: Adamant
    Ability: Solar Power
    IVs: 31/31/31/x/31/31
    Egg Moves: I want the following moveset for a Charizard so whatever ones you can give would be great; Swords Dance, Roost, Flare Blitz, Outrage

I have a Shiny Flawless Torchic and/or Ekans to trade in return

First order, thank you sir. I'll get started on your charmander. I am interested in your shiny Torchic :)

Would you be interested in a JPN Shiny female Lopunny, lvl 100, with a dream ball, has the blue pentagon and red star, Jolly nature and HA Limber, it was hatched.

HP: 271
    Attack: 188
    Defense: 204
    SP. Atk: 127
    SP. Def: 228
    Speed: 270

I don't have access to the IV checker so that's the best I can do.

Sure, let me know what you want for her. She seems to be 31/31/31/29/31/31 if you were wondering :)

Last edited:

MrPeanut1998

Dylan
    Years
  • I'll take the 6IV male and the 5IV female if that's ok? Are you sure? Thanks a million :) I'm almost ready to trade if you are

Years
  • interested in your sneasel as well as 4 of your eevees: adamant, jolly, modest and timid ones with anticipation.

would u accept HA breedjects? if so i have HA sableye, HA starters, HA ralts, HA dratiniti, etc.. check out the breedjects section in my trade shop

would u accept pokemon with egg moves as well? if not i have shinies as well

Syvelocin

Eevee Breeder
    Years
  • interested in your sneasel as well as 4 of your eevees: adamant, jolly, modest and timid ones with anticipation.

would u accept HA breedjects? if so i have HA sableye, HA starters, HA ralts, HA dratiniti, etc.. check out the breedjects section in my trade shop

would u accept pokemon with egg moves as well? if not i have shinies as well

How about HA sableye, foongus, ralts, and shiny fennekin?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back