• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Emerald Wind, a sequel to Pokemon Emerald.

blueghost17

I Am The Ghost Under Your Bed!
Years
    • Seen Mar 10, 2019
    Hello and good day :) !

I have an idea for a potentially great POKEMON game and I'm wondering if anyone would like to help me make it a reality.

The game would be called Pokemon Emerald Wind.
    It would be a sequel to Pokemon Emerald, occurring approximately 2 years after the games' events.
    (This means the games are about a year on the timeline before Generation II and IV)

The game would follow the lives of Natalie (F) or Nicholas (M) from their hometown of Rustboro City to the Pokemon League in Ever Grande City.

In the two years since Pokemon Emerald, multiple changes in the region have occurred.
    The Mauville city gym has close down due to the retirement of Gym Leader Wattson.
    A new gym has been erected in Verdanturf, lead by Gym Leader Wally.
    Drake has retired from the Elite 4, and has been replaced by Elite Four Member Flannery.
    A mysterious new Gym Leader named Tarah has replaced Flannery. She specializes in the Ground type.

The whereabouts of Brendan and May are unknown.

Many Team Aqua and Team Magma members have started a volunteer organization to help maintain a clean environment in Hoenn.
    They are the main source of many infrastructure changes in Hoenn, and seek to build a sustainable region.
    This organization is led by both Archie and Maxie, who constantly quarrel over which direction they will make improvements: land or sea.

However, some of the former members of Team Aqua and Magma have answered to a higher power; the mysterious Team Tempest.
    All that can be said about Team Tempest so far is that it is lead by a strange man named Terrie, who has a strange obsession with the Pokemon RAYQUAZA...

I hope you enjoyed this little write-up I just made! Let me know if you have any suggestions, tips, concerns or comments. Thank you for reading, and have a nice day :) !

Last edited:

blueghost17

I Am The Ghost Under Your Bed!
    Years
    • Seen Mar 10, 2019
    Also a quick note: I am interested mostly in the continuation of the STORY and CHARACTERS of POKEMON EMERALD.

Characters I seek to develop further:
    Wally (who is not a very confident gym leader...)
    Maxie and Archie (both of whom are learning to collaborate and settle their differences...)
    Wattson (who in his retirement has restarted work on New Mauville...)
    May and Brendan (who have gone "missing", but in fact have told their parents to keep their location a secret...)
    Steven Stone (who has been investigating the mysterious Team Tempest...)
    Terrie (A former executive of Team Rocket, who was intrigued by the summoning of the Weather Trio in Sootopolis City...)
    Scott (Who has taken an interest in the new player...)

Last edited:
    Back