• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

History book on Pokemon

Years
    • Seen Aug 1, 2019
    Hey do you know any book on the history of Pokemon? The evolution, popularity etc of Pokemon. Not handbook with just info for each Pokemon.

Years
  • I know there have been some written in Japanese and Spanish, but I don't think there's been anything officially published in English.

I found this mini e-book thing here that's kind of what you're looking for, but I couldn't find much else when I had a quick look around.

Couples-Consoling

Husband and Wife Nuzlocke Let's Players!
    Years
  • Just to confirm, this is like.. a history of how the franchise has developed, and not a lore history thing, right? Both would be interesting, but I think you're inquiring about the former. It's not a history of Pokemon per se, but that youtuber Mother's Basement did a great video on the history of Pokemon knock offs, which by necessity explains a lot of the history of how Pokemon started up, could be worth a watch for you: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QrK2CEHXOH4

Back