• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Events] LF: Marshadow + other events (see post) FT: Mew, Phione, various shinies + more (see post)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • So I'm working on a living dex and have tidied up all the non event exclusive Pokemon, but need the following to finish off my list. These are all the Pokemon I am looking for:

Jirachi, Manaphy, Shaymin, Arceus, Keldeo, Meloetta, Genesect, Diancie, Hoopa, Volcanion, Marshadow

For trade I have:
    - Hayley's Mew, but these are limited and it takes time to make more; regardless I can always offer this if you're willing to wait.
    - Phione

The following are the shinies I have to offer:
    Cofagrigus, Butterfree, Dugtrio (Alola), Fearow, Flaaffy, Drowzee, Gyarados, Barbaracle, Floatzel, Swellow, Weavile

If none of those take your fancy let me know what you're after and I will try to accommodate! I'm not willing to give up /other/ event exclusive Pokemon I already have but beyond that I am happy to help in whatever way I can.

Years
    • Seen Jan 7, 2019
    I have a Marshadow for trade. I'm definitely interested in Hayley's Mew.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back