• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] An Alternate Pokemon Black Story

Years
  • Praha's Unova Adventure

Disclaimer
    This is not a challenge story (Nuzlocke and Wedlocke) it is just a different story for pokemon Black and White. This story based on my adventure in Pokemon Black as I wished to revisit the game after a long time. Also the protagonist (Me) talks just to make the story a bit more interesting.

Chapter 1 The Start

Cheren: I wonder what is keeping Bianca so long.
    Praha: Its Bianca did you expect she be early I mean we have both known her for……
    Bianca: Am I late again? SO SORRY!!
    Cheren: Ten years Bianca I have know you for ten years and you are never on time. NEVER!!
    Praha: Well said I never agreed with Cheren but this is the one thing we can both agree.
    Bianca: Since the pokemon were delivered to Praha's house he should get to pick first.
    Cheren: Naturally
    Praha: OH!! Yeah you know it.
    Professor Juniper's Letter: I have brought three pokemon so one for each of you decide who gets which pokemon politely
    Praha: Praha choose The Water-Type Pokemon Oshawott.
    Cheren: Cheren choose The Grass-Type Pokemon Snivy.
    Bianca: Bianca choose The Fire-Type Pokemon Tepig.
    Bianca: We all have pokemon so lets have a battle.
    Cheren: Oh my Arceus. Bianca this is a room not large open space the room is going to get destroyed I mean Praha's mon is a trainer she might send out all of her over powered pokemon at us.
    Bianca: Oh Cheren stop being so afraid besides their tiny what can they do.
    Praha (To self): Clearly Bianca has never heard of Murphy's Law.
    Bianca: Wow Praha you are am epic trainer you will be amazing someday.
    Cheren: For the love of Arceus. Bianca look around the room
    Bianca: Wh-whow. What happened.
    Praha (To Self): Murphy's Law in action.
    Bianca: Pokemon are amazing they are small but are super strong!! Sorry about your room.
    Cheren: Oh Bianca you are hopeless.I'll restore you pokemon
    Bianca: Hey Cheren when did you become a nurse.
    Cheren: None of your business.
    Bianca: Hey no need to take it personal. Any way why don't you both battle I mean the room is already a wreck so it does not matter.
    Cheren: Your right Praha its on .COME AT ME BRO!!!!!!!!!!!
    Cheren: I lost but I will become the ruler of the world one day!!
    Cheren and Bianca: I feel we should both go and apologize to your mom.
    Cheren: Very sorry about the destroyed room upstairs ma'am it was all Bianca's idea so blame her.
    Bianca: Cheren!! You took part to. Well um… We can help clean up. Please don't send your super strong pokemon against me.
    MOM: No worries I brought a whole house down once so a room is no worries. Don't you have more important things to worry about like professor Juniper she is real scary when she gets mad so you better get going.
    Cheren: Your right so we will be out.
    Bianca: I just need to head home I will come to the lab soon.
    Mom: Oh my Arceus. Three level 5 pokemon destroyed your room well I might as well start.
    Praha: You really brought a house down!!
    Mom: That is a story for another day. Here take your Crosstranceiver.
    Praha: Its spelled the Xtransceiver but pronounced Crosstranceiver. What could it mean.
    Mom: Any way get going
    THE Science Guy: THE POWER OF SCIENCE IS AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Bianca's DAD: NO,NO,No way you are not going anywhere young lady.
    Bianca: But, I'm am a good trainer (I just destroyed a room) but I have a pokemon I can go on an adventure .Oh Praha its all ok I'll be at the lab.
    Praha (to self):Didn't seem alright but oh well.
    Cheren: Alright lets go inside.
    Professor Juniper: I've been waiting for you young wiper snappers sorry I mean you young people. Allow me to reintroduce myself. My name is …….
    Cheren: It doesn't matter what you name is. Besides everybody knows your name Professor Juniper.
    Professor Juniper: Now Now Cheren know you place and show respect and its an important day for you so formalities are curial you never know what can go wrong because of this. Anyway I am Professor Juniper and I am researching when and how creatures called pokemon came into existence that is my Truth and also my ideal. Well it seems your pokemon have grown attacted to you so you already had a battle. You do why I gave you all pokemon.
    Cheren: Its for the pokedex right?
    Bianca: Whats a Pokedex
    Praha (To self): Well there I have two friends at two extremes one is smart and one is pretty dull.
    Professor Juniper: Well I am shocked but I guessed what you mom said was right you are pretty sharp. But for your other two friends I will explain once again. The pokedex automatically records data of all pokemon you have seen. So I demand that you three go and meet all the pokemon in the Unova region. This is my ORDER!!! Just kidding have fun and its just a request. I'll meet you all on route 1.
    Bianca: Hey wait up where are you going. Oh! its your mom.
    Cheren: I think its about the room.
    Mom: So you all got pokedex's well that reminds me when I got mine from Professor Juniper. Anyway here take these town maps.
    Praha: Why do you have so many maps mom.
    Mom: I always had a map on me so when got some more. Anyway have fun I will go tell all your parents.
    Bianca: I need to get out of here meet professor Juniper told me that you are all going on a journey I went and you two on route 1.
    Cheren: What happened to her?
    Praha: You don't want to know.
    Cheren: Ok meet you on route 1.

Years
  • Chapter 2 Route-1

Bianca: Praha…. This way!
    Praha (To self): Bianca my mom is not like your dad who is super overprotective…….
    Cheren: Bianca says if we're starting a journey together she wants us to step on to route 1 together. Classic Bianca!!
    Bianca: Oh!! Wow so exiting.
    Cheren: Yes Bianca its so exiting. Anyway Professor Juniper sorry to have kept you waiting Bianca was being Bianca.
    Professor Juniper: Finally after two hours of standing here its about time you sowed up. Now its time to explain how to catch pokemon. Professor Juniper caught a Patrat. Did you see that!! I am a boss. Any way that's how you catch a pokemon. I will see you all at Accumula town.
    Cheren: She forgot to tell us that jump out at you when you go into the tall grass. How irresponsible I mean she is paid to research this. I am of to Accumula town see you to later. I WILL RULE THE WORLD!!!!!
    Bianca: I think I will be of too. I can't wait to go shopping. Wait I have an Idea!!!
    Cheren: Oh my Arceus!! Bianca's got an idea its going to rain and besides Bianca the professor is probably waiting.
    Bianca: Cheren how rude I will pretend I did not hear that. But seriously listen why don't we have a contest to see who can catch the most pokemon.
    Cheren: It actually a good idea Bianca lets do it. To heal go to your house see you and by the way I am going to win.
    Bianca: No me and Tepig will do the best so seeya.
    Praha: Finally some peace and quiet man how did we even become friends. Anyway I might as well be on my way.
    Praha: Praha caught a Patrat.
    Praha: Praha caught a Lilipup.
    Bianca: Hey Praha so how many pokemon did you get huh!!! Oh!! You got three that's great!!
    Cheren: You can also see all the pokemon that you have seen with your pokedex. Anyway I am of to Accumula town! The professor is waiting.
    Bianca: He talks to fast what was………….
    Xtransceiver is ringing Praha picks up the Xtransceiver
    Professor Juniper: Hello!! How you doing and how are your pokemon doing are you getting along well.
    Bianca: Oh! Professor
    Professor Juniper: I am outside the pokemon center in Accumula town I will show you all around so hurry over here.
    Cheren: Well I am going ahead I don't have for a tour I am going to rule the world.

Back