• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[ROM Hack] Let's Play: Pokemon Blue Randomizer Nuzlocke Run! All Pokemon, Items, and Movesets Randomized

Sheff Austin

Sheff Austin
Years
Hello, everyone!

A little over a week ago I found myself wanting to revisit Pokemon despite not having played in well over a decade, and man am I glad I did!

I played generations 1 through 3 growing up and I've very, VERY lightly dabbled in Pokemon Showdown here and there, but now I'm here to stay with some full-on let's plays.

I'm currently doing a Pokemon Blue Randomizer Nuzlocke run, and I wanted to share it here since it feels like I'm actually getting somewhere with it (refer to my first ever attempt at a Randomizer Nuzlocke with Pokemon Sapphire).

I'll update this thread as I upload new installments on Youtube, but for now please enjoy what I have so far!~

Part 1 - WE HAVE A TEAM!!

Part 2 - First Gym, First Losses

Part 3 - A lot of Trainer Battles and Some New Team Members!

Part 4 - Cave + Rival Battle!

Part 5 - Already Used My Master Ball?!

Part 6 - Cheesed by Minimize

Part 7 - We're on a Boat!

Last edited:
Back