• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Gen 2] Game of Johtones

Yollaxi

Yollaxi
Years
  • Nuzlocke. No heal item challenge.
    (Each House is made up of the first syllable or letter from the First stage pokemon and last syllable(s) of Final stage. e.g Chikorita is House Chi - ganium)

Awaking in the world of Johto. 8 houses fight each other and a new band of fighters is emerging for the good of the nation. Myth proclaimed a child from a weakened realm will defeat the Houses and bring peace within the turmoil. I am Chikorita of House Chiganium. I am what the myth has foretold.

Last edited:

Yollaxi

Yollaxi
    Years
  • I land in a storm. It goes as Newbark to the locals. I have been taken in by old crone who has given me a new bag. The town elder has offered me a new alliance. I headed westward and finally arrived in Grovencherry. A local cobbler made me some new shoes. Maybe there is some kindness left in the realm.

I trekked north but a carrier pigeon arrived at old shack in the forest. The Newbark elder. He was in trouble. Cyndaquil of the House Silver had encircled the town. I raced back to Newbark but on the edge of Grovencherry I came across a battle between Newbarkians and Grovencherries. They fought an army holding the Veridian Standard. The two forces engaged in my first battlefield of Johto. We fought valiantly and overpowered Cyndaquil in hand-to-hand combat. The Silver force was defeated. As they fled from the field we force-marched east to find Newbark in ruins. It had been pillaged. The Elder had hidden away and survived. We couldn't stay long. The elder, gazing across the burnt embers of what used to be Newbark and bequeathed me his army. The homes and families of the soldiers were gone. Enraged, saddened, we set our sights on Violeton. We would chase down the Silver thugs. I raided my standard for the first time. A Razor Leaf on a field of Vert.

We passed other ravaged castles on the way. We gained alliances with Aethel of House Surret, Olis of House Geolem, Primus of House Weedrill, Emeline of House Piot and Falk of House Zrobat.

Violeton has a a walled town with towering wooden pagodas littering the streets. Controlled by House Faulkner. They had claimed the realm by proclaiming that they ruled the skies, calling themselves the birds. We had gained intelligence that Cyndaquil's Silver army was besieging a tower north of the town. It belonged to House Racate. By the time we had arrived the hoard had moved on. Janet Racate offered her help and allied her House to our cause. I had only been in Johto for a few weeks and had gained the fealty of many minor Houses.

With our new allies, we went to face House Faulkner in pitched battle. Olis showed her true grit. She fought through scores of Bird soldiers. Aethel spotted Pidgeotto of House Faulker go in with Olis unaware. He took the blow. Aethel fell to the floor, lifeless. Olis was heavily injured. I was able to fire a poison powedered dart at Pidgeotto before he turned and charged at me like a Gust of wind. Falk, like Aethel before him, threw himself in the way. Falk fell too. Olis staggered to his feet and dealt a blow with a Rock across Pidgeotto's head. He was dead. The enemy capitulated with the loss of their general. House Faulkner had been defeated. Violeton was free.

With the victory, I Knighted the victors. Arise Dame Emeline, Dame Olis and Ser Primus.

Last edited:

Yollaxi

Yollaxi
    Years
  • Scythes of Azaleaham

Azaleaham had been under the thumb of House Bugsy for years. I had heard the first rumblings of a new group of nomadic rocket bandits down south. Our allies around Violeton wished for us to help there Azal brothers.

Our travelling army had been bolstered by the messengers of House Togiss and House Marpharos. Their strongest fighters of Jep and Leofrik joined my newly formed King's Guard.

Azaleaham was dark. Screams spread from the wells to the trees. The apricorns black with ash from the burning buildings. The "criminals" were tortured. Maimed, with tails dismembered. The nomadic rocket bandits had captured the eastern part of the town. There were rumours of them sending the decapitated tails to settlements around Johto as a warning.

We caught the bandits off guard. They were tired from their battle with House Bugsy and we blitzed the cave they had taken up camp. Koffing of Khan Proton fought the most ferociously, but Leofrik of Marpharos fought harder. Tackling the venomous tactics before Leofrik Shocked the life out of Koffing. The Khanate fled. The remnants of Khan Proton would reform on the plateaus of Johto. They were routed from the Battle of Slowpoke Well Cave and ruins of eastern Azaleaham to lands further north. The had improved both Leofrik and my own skills. I am now Bayleef of House Chiganium and Leofrik evolved into Flaafy.

Without rest, I marched our army onto the Bugsian Castle. We ended in first hand combat with Scyther, Metapod and Kakuna. Scyther showed no regard for his bodyguards. Olis slashed through them but that seemed to send Scyther into a frenzy. Leering at us with use of a fake U-turn. Dame Olis died a hero's death. Jep fought for his new friend but he was too inexperienced, Scythed down by a single blow. Leofrik was too late to help. His Shock tactics eventually felled Scyther, but two members of the King's Guard were lost in the Battle of the Azal Scythes.

Bugsian Castle was razed and Azaleaham liberated. Our liberation path led back north to Golden Road.

First we mourned our comrades, Dame Olis of House Geolem and Jep of Togiss. and now we knighted Leofrik for his part in the wars. I gave a promise of lands to the other guardians. Emeline and Janet will now be Baronesses.

Yollaxi

Yollaxi
    Years
  • Battle of the Golden Road

Azaleaham was on the southern coast of Johto. The market hub on the Golden Road lay beyond the thick Aza Forest. A band of Farfetch'd were known to by the highwaymen through the area. Whilst the army rested, we hunted them down. As we entered the forest we were ambushed. Quilava of House Silver. He'd evolved and was now harassing us. Our small band, joined by the our new ally, Anders of House Scrow, were fighting for our lives. Gastly and Zubat fell but as Chiver Razor Leafed Quilava, young Anders jumped in the way of an Ember. Leofrik was able to charge down Quilava and they fled back into the woods. We had survived but at a cost.

With the troops recharged, our next step was up to the market on the Golden Road. Matilda of House Pinetress joined our cause. As we arrived on the Golden Road, two Houses from the North declared for us. House Niking and House Venoth sent forces down to face House Whitney. They were led by Nikolei and Cecil. They would be valiant battalions of the army. Nikolei proved his worth. As part of the Vanguard he took down Clefairy in single combat. Miltank though was a seasoned fighter. Nikolei, Matilda and even Baroness Emeline failed to take her down. Rolling through our team, bloodied and bruised Chiver got a poison in and Ser Leofrik survived long enough to end the battle.

Fortress Whitney fell on the Golden Road. Another House destroyed. Another community liberated. The banners of Niking, Pinetress and Piot lay burning around the road.

Baron Leofrik. Arise.

Back