• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Items] LF Berries and Held Items

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrPeanut1998

Dylan
Years
  • Looking for berries and held items I do not have and that are useful. Look at my shop for anything within reason in return :)

MrPeanut1998

Dylan
    Years
  • Berry wise, the ones that heal half of your health and ev wiping ones. The for items, mega stones and competitive items I spent all of my battle points on a destiny knot and I'm too lazy to grind the battle tree :')

Years
  • Berry wise, the ones that heal half of your health and ev wiping ones. The for items, mega stones and competitive items I spent all of my battle points on a destiny knot and I'm too lazy to grind the battle tree :')

I can give you all the EV reducing berries and the following that heal 50% your health Figy, Aguav, and Wiki berries all for free. For the items, would you take a Choice Scarf and a Life Orb for the Treecko and Zorua thats available in your shop? Let me know.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back