• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Shiny] searching female shiny ralts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • im in a search for a shiny ralts and i have already hatche fking 64 boxes need help please trade one with me if you can with right nature or at least a rem nickname
    ill give a shiny lvl100 yveltal 0 ev , lvl100 manaphy cheeishball ,lvl70 articuno cherish ball lvl100 celebi cherishball ,lvl70 zapdos cherish, lvl 70 moltres cheris lvl100 jirachi cherish, lvl 75 necrosma pokeball lvl 64 solgaleo pokeball, lvl 50 raikou pokeball lvl53 latios pokeball lvl50 regice regirock registeel pokeball(all3) tapu lele lvl60 pokeball. tapu fini lvl60 pokeball
    Beast ball 4 karthanas lvl 60 2 xurkitree lvl65, 1guzzlord lvl 75, buzzwoles lvl65,68 1 nihilego lvl55 1 celsteela lvl65
    Can send foto of all of them
    offering 2 of the listed pokemon for it you are free to choose wich
    can you give me the gardevoir?

friend code 4055-5767-6391
    Fc name: zero

Last edited:
    Years
  • Who is the OT of Yveltal? Also what ball is it in?

searching female shiny ralts

is like it same moves different nature

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back