• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN FULL] Unova Exploration! [OOC + SU]

Rune Alchemist

Magical Evil Role Player
Years
  • Age 28
  • Asia
  • Seen Oct 5, 2023
I do not have a 3DS, so I won't have X & Y :/

Ugh... I feel so left out. I have the 4th Generation only partly finished, the 5th Generation still at low levels, and now 6th Generation's starting up. Guess I'll catch up on the 7th Generation then, when I actually have a paying job {XD}

Here, let me make an IC post...

Years
You can't even begin to comprehend how excited I am for X and Y.

Oh, and on the subject of X & Y, I'm assuming that we can catch 6th Gen Pokemon, right? (I just want to double check)

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years
You can't even begin to comprehend how excited I am for X and Y.

Oh, and on the subject of X & Y, I'm assuming that we can catch 6th Gen Pokemon, right? (I just want to double check)

In another RP both me and Max have both used 6th Gen pokemon, however it is up to Max. I don't see it being a big problem for the RP, but I would wait for him to give an OK on it. That is just my 2cents. I have also been wondering this same thing though. So I will ask as well.

Can we at least catch 6th Gen pokemon? And can we use Megalutions?

My main reason is for some of the new pokemon that have come out that would match my character.

Maxew555

You can call me Max :D
Years
Yes, both gen 6 Pokemon and Mega evos are both allowed, however try not to have too many Kalos Pokemon as this is set in Unova, but don't worry about it too much.

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
Years
Guess what? I'm not having a single Kalos pokémon! Already pretty much got my team, which is actually just dark and ghost types.

As follows - da da da daaan (may change later)

Zorua - Zoroark
Ghastly - Gengar
Drifloon - Drifblim
Frillish - Jellicent
Houndour - Houndoom
Deino - Hydreigon

BOOF! Well, what do you think?

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years
I like it crimson. I plan to use mostly dragons and flying lol. I also plan to have more than 6 and switch out. I am a bit surprised you don't have Mightyena Lol.

Don't worry, I probably will only get 2 or 3 different Kalos pokemon unless more are reveled at the moment.

Did I break the RP by the way lol. When I came back, everything slowed down. Just kidding. Haha

On the note of X and Y, I can't wait for the games. It will be fun restarting from scratch and catching all the pokemon, because I am probably not going to use PokeBank.

Years
Personally, I find PokèBank to be pretty gimmicky and not worth my time. But what I did find interesting is that one of Nintendo's people (I forgot who) said that this will enable you to pass down your Pokèmon-to your grandkids. If that isn't cool, I'm not sure what is.

But, getting back to the RP, when can we start?

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
Years
U were inactive for a week now? (hehe) GoldenRayquaza, since Kio and Mathew shall be posting together, It is also up to Daisuke, but would you care to join us in our adventures later on in the story!

(its ironic because both of my characters are fairly similar hehe only GoldenRayquaza knows what I'm on about!)

I'm trying too hard to write fancy to match Daisuke's posts, its not fair, I can only write proper stories with excellency. Daisuke's style is something I would love to learn. How do these words remain in your head! Anyways, sorry for not posting recently, I keep forgetting people have posted on a thread. I'm so silly.

Last edited:

Lycanroc

under the sun
Years
(its ironic because both of my characters are fairly similar hehe only GoldenRayquaza knows what I'm on about!)

Yes. Yes I do. Since it looks like I'll be traveling with both of them. *hint hint*

I'd love to join. So, how much later are you thinking?

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
Years
Whenever our paths cross, or when the hands of time rotates in such a manner, that they bring them together by pure chance, or perhaps the spacial rift will collapse, pulling them two into a seperate universe where they exist only, and to escape they must work together and form a natural bond between them.. OR MAYBE, they bump into each other by accident in Castelia city?

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years
For the sake of spoilers, I will no get any pokemon from Kalos until after the 12th. I think we should put a limit of maybe 1 or 2 maybe even 3 pokemon from the Kalos region. There is a good amount that I would like to catch, but I am going to try to break it down to 2 lines. One probably will not follow my main pokemon of Dragon and Flying.

And OMG!! I just noticed we are less than a week away from the new pokemon game!! Lol

Daisuke Mitsuharu

Punching Bag
Years
  • Seen Apr 22, 2023
Awh, guys :). Thanks a ton! In any case, I won't be getting the new Pokemon game anytime soon after its release. Mainly because I'm too broke, but eh. Haha. But I'm sure that it'll be pretty great!

Oh yeah, I don't plan on getting Matthew any Kalos region Pokemon also. Though its mainly because I don't really know a whole lot about them. Haha.

But you should expect a good variety of types in his team though. Especially dragon types. 'Cause dragon types are <3. And mainly because I'm too biased. Haha.

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
Years
haha daisuke. Shall I make Kio move on towards the forest? Wait the forest is next right!?

No its the well! Ha i changed my post and just lead the group so we can carry on. Perhaps the group run into the group of poliwhirl I mentioned?

Last edited:
Back