• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey.

Cavalreaper

Pokemon Breeder
Years
I'm Cavalreaper. This seems to be a really great community, and though I've only joined recently I'm happy to be here. I've loved Pokemon for as long as I can remember. I don't really have any friend codes prepared, but I'll be happy to battle and trade once I do. I'm a big fan of fire and dragon types, and if I had to pick a favorite region, I'd probably say Hoenn (though Johto and Kanto are close). Hopefully I'll see you all around!

Last edited:

White Raven

Working on The Mysterious Meteorite
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Sep 1, 2015
hihi! I understand your love of pokemon. Welcome to the Community! Trading? I'd love it!
The original three regions are classics, no wonder you like it. You have an event Magmortar (evolved from an event Magmar?) I'll trade it to you! :)

Cavalreaper

Pokemon Breeder
Years
Thank you for welcoming me!

I'm thinking about starting a new game on Black 2. If I do, I'll be happy to give out my friend code. Until then I don't really have any files prepared for battling or trading.

Years
Thank you for welcoming me!

I'm thinking about starting a new game on Black 2. If I do, I'll be happy to give out my friend code. Until then I don't really have any files prepared for battling or trading.

Hi and welcome to the community, if you are thinking in create a new file i can give you when you're ready a oshawott, my FC in pokemon white is 0176 0749 4233.

Cavalreaper

Pokemon Breeder
Years
Hi and welcome to the community, if you are thinking in create a new file i can give you when you're ready a oshawott, my FC in pokemon white is 0176 0749 4233.

Thanks! That's really kind of you! I'll probably make a thread if I end up starting a new game, so we can cross that bridge when we get to it.

Back