• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Map✓] Replacing tiles in tileset 0

Years
  • When ever I go to load the altered tileset0.dib I get an error saying "The automatic search did not find any free space."
    i am not able to increase the number of blocks as well.

Last edited:

Le pug

Creator of Pokémon: Discovery / Fat Kid
    Years
  • When ever I go to load the altered tileset0.dib I get an error saying "The automatic search did not find any free space."
    i am not able to increase the number of blocks as well.
    In the options menu there is a option for automatically looking for offsets. Uncheck it and it'll prompt you to manually add for offsets. There is a built in search for free space but if nothing shows up either your game is messed up or you used all the free space in which case you should expand your ROM to a 32 MB ROM via XSE

Years
  • i believe the game messed up :( which is no good. I could tell when i tried to look at pokedex entries in PGE and it was all symbols
    wonder when it happened. i just got done replacing all maps with the first tile in tileset 0 , removing all events, and map scripts.

Back