• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

2nd Gen Another Question!

Professor_Nik

Magnemite
Years
  • Okay, let's say I have Pokemon Yellow and Pokemon Silver. If I wanted to transfer one of my Pokemon from one game into the other, is there a possibility of me doing this? If so, how would I achieve this goal?

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    You'll need a second 3DS, otherwise all you can do is transfer the Pokemon directly to Generation 7. :( If you do have a second 3DS- just go into a Pokemon Centre and trade there. Wireless means the 3DS' don't need to be physically connected to actually trade which is cool. :)

Professor_Nik

Magnemite
    Years
  • Welp. Dear Santa Claus, I have been a very good professor this year and desire to have another 3DS, and some extra cash to repurchase the games. Heh.

Back