• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

That Chinese android pokemon game ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sliter

Gaijin Trainer
Years
  • I'm talking about "口袋妖怪 3D", just simply one of the ways to say "Pokemon"(3D) in Chinese haha (there a lot because dialects and stuffs ... anyway...
    660677.jpg

http://news.4399.com/kdbb/
    Not like the other android "pokemon games, this aren't a seems legit or bootleg looking one... Some looks like fanart but doesn't matter xD
    Actually it's an "new game" with pokemon for Android... the game is based on making a team and let they auto attack the enemy team (all in field at same times), there are a front line and a defensive line. and you can active special attack when it come on screen (This style of game must have a name but I don't know lol the game grande chase M is very similar )
    1412060203782634.jpg

It's pretty interesting actually, I played for some days but then it updated and I lost all my progress, not sure if was for the update or because I wasn't logged... danm language barrier :B
    1415959445440662.png

When I meet it, it was on play store but got removed when it got some fame, so if you want to try it out you must get the .apk and install it on your android, or bluestacks, I used this xD
    http://a.4399.cn/game-id-43602.html (click on 安装包下载 to download the .apk to the computer )
    you can also use the QR thing t download to your phone ....
    I think it can be played in Iphone as well but I never tried :x

Also all in mandarin so if you are curious give a look anyway XD if you know the language, it's better :v
    Just to point out, I know nothing of Chinese language, I went there as curious and liked it, enough to want to share it lolololo
    I'm very curious about how pokemon are in each corner of the world, everyone gets your own view about the series and it's kinda get a " group" of point of view per region XD not only the fans view, but It's nice how they got different names (the pokemon are alright, changing for itens and locations are acceptable, for the people/human characters are totally stupid :p I'm totally against it lol ), I know it's not happening if someday we get a game officially localized to Portuguese here in Brazil, would be awesome if we got our own name for the pokes XD and let the humans like the japanese >w> but I'm sure it will be like the Spanish, all exactly the English, but the text language =3= anyway this is a subject for another topic sorry for going off XD

well it's like an nice online fangame (also the interactions is like null, if I'm not doing something wrong lol if not, I have no idea why i'ts only .. like the mobile suffer, I mean shuffle), what do you think ?

Years
    • Seen Jan 30, 2019
    Now the game has been released in english however i do not know how to change it to english if someone does know please reply

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back