• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen To Fifth Generation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    To the forum that I have watched over for all these years. I watched the forum grow from pre-release, pre-release and long after release.

I was the first mod of this forum. Pretty fitting that really, I will be the last mod of the forum. If you ever stumble upon this forum... Where is Isshu and the Rumours threads were amazing. Memories that will forever be ingrained in me.

Thank you everyone. Thank you for having made this place so much fun over the years - your knowledge is legendary. We are literally who we are and nothing will ever change that. From the Litwick that shine, to the Haxorus that roar - and don't forget about the Jellicent in the sea, the bird in the sky and orange wanderer... Herdier will never forget. Remember the Oshawott, remember the Sawk, and always think of the pink and green leaves throughout the region. Let the Hypno and the Milotic swim free, as N takes his stand upon the world. Be a star, a PokeStar.

It's time to let old Herdiers die, like Audino, and reincarnate into something new. Goodbye.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back