• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[ARCHIVE] Simple Questions (SEARCH BEFORE ASKING A QUESTION)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Feb 19, 2010
ok i have TLP but every time i load up any picture it goes loads of different colours and all spazzy how do i sort this out? :cross-eye

Swimmer♂

Glub! Glub! Glub!
Years
Hi i am making a hack of pokemon ruby and have created some new maps in Advance map, i have inserted them but everytime i do, they go straight into the folder with all the littleroot maps in. is there any way i could create a new folder for my maps and add new headers to them?
Thanks

Years
  • Seen Jul 16, 2013
hi ive started to make my ruby hack but i would like to add new bulidings, i know you have to make a warp for this and i dont know how to make one, im using advance map plz help

*Shinigami*

死神
Years
  • Seen Oct 21, 2007
Is this true?

O.K, I've seen this spreading around a lot of spanish sites. Its a tutorial that is supposed to able to emulate Diamond.

(I have less than 15 posts so I can't post a URL) -.-;;
on sprihacknet (Google Sprihacknet) about the second update down

And I've followed the tutorial to the letter using babelfish (But obviously its in spanish and Babelfish isn't always precise)

The best I can get the Game Freak screen, then it goes black, I here some strange sounds but that's about it.

Could someone help?

- Thanks in advance

Pazuzu

Flushing Meadows
Years
O.K, I've seen this spreading around a lot of spanish sites. Its a tutorial that is supposed to able to emulate Diamond.

And I've followed the tutorial to the letter using babelfish (But obviously its in spanish and Babelfish isn't always precise)

The best I can get the Game Freak screen, then it goes black, I here some strange sounds but that's about it.

Could someone help?

- Thanks in advance

That has to to with no$GBA not being able to fully emulate the 3D graphics of the games yet.
Just press the Start/A buttons to get to the title screen.

Years
  • Seen Apr 16, 2020

Could someone help?

- Thanks in advance

If you leave it black for a while you'll get to the titlescreen. It's really annoying, everything goes slow.

Overclocked

Paired with......Myself
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 1, 2007
Does anyone know where the charizard in the title screen is located in unLZ.GBA?

foofatron

Banned
Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Sep 2, 2007
How come when I put sprites in pokepic they look fine but then in the game tey are messed up?How come when you move on to a new pokpic then you go backto the one you edited its all messed up?

Years
  • Seen Mar 14, 2013
Why doesn't EliteMap work with Pokemon Emerald and how do you fix it?

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Mar 14, 2013
Oh yea and why doesnt advance-mart work with emerald too?

Last edited:

Glitchfinder

Let's all get along, please?
Years
How come when I put sprites in pokepic they look fine but then in the game tey are messed up?How come when you move on to a new pokpic then you go backto the one you edited its all messed up?

Here are possible problems:

1. Your sprite has too many colors.
2. Your sprite doesn't have enough colors. (I believe the count is either 16 or 15)
3. Your sprite has non GBA-compatable colors. (Download GBA Color Picker to find GBA-compatable colors)
4. The problem may be that you aren't using colors from an in-game palette. (If it's just the colors that are messed up)

Years
  • Seen Mar 14, 2013
Elitemap is not competive with pokemon emerald.

aww, then how do i change my starting point when i get out of the truck?

and Christos, can to tell me how you get to pick your pokemon in the beginning and get the running shoes and then make the guy who gives it to me go away like you did in pokemon liquid?

btw, there are some glitches on it

Last edited:

*Shinigami*

死神
Years
  • Seen Oct 21, 2007
That has to to with no$GBA not being able to fully emulate the 3D graphics of the games yet.
Just press the Start/A buttons to get to the title screen.

Thank you for the help Scizz ^_^
I really just need it for reference

If you leave it black for a while you'll get to the titlescreen. It's really annoying, everything goes slow.

Yeah but it is so worth the wait O.O

Years
I've encountered a problem with scripting. Again.

This is my script:
#org 0x6C46D0
checkflag 0x80C
compare LASTRESULT 0x1
if 0x1 call 0x6C4702
movesprite 0x11 0x11 0x22
applymovement 0x12 0x6C4734
pause 0x20
message 0x6C44C9
boxset 0x6
applymovement 0xFF 0x6C4766
pause 0x10
release
end

#org 0x6C4734
#raw 0x01
#raw 0x02
#raw 0xFE

#org 0x6C4702
message 0x6B45EA
boxset 0x6
release
end

#org 0x6C4766
#raw 0x09
#raw 0xFE

I want it to check if the player has the sixth Badge, if yes, say a message, if no, make a sprite move to x=11, y=22, make the sprite look up, then look to the left, then make a message appear, then make the player walk one block to the north.

So, I inserted it into my ROM, and activated it. Here comes the first problem - the movesprite command doesn't work (btw, the Rubikon log said that there was an unknown character or something like that). Anyway, then the message appears, and I walk one block to the north. However, then the other message appeared (the one that's suppossed to appear if the player has the sixth Badge). I have no idea why.

Can anyone help me with this script? I'm hacking Pokémon Ruby, and i'm trying to make this script activate in the Littleroot Town map.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back