• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Freelancer] Team Member+ for your game!

Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2021
    Hey guys!

Interested in paid or free freelance work on projects depending on size and complexity.

I don't have experience with ROM hacking, but looking to get that exposure here. As a player since the start, I'm also a professional in app and web development in plenty of roles.

I learn by having a problem that needs a resolution in front of me, and doing the research to get this done. When this is self guided I tend to not get anywhere, but when there's a project at hand I have the motivation to move forward at a quick, steady, and productive pace. This is why I'm looking to join a team with a project in mind, to gain exposure in one of my expertise's below or in a totally new concept (Hex for example).

I've served paid, professional roles in:
    • QA
    • Scrum Master (Project Manager)
    • Producer
    • Community Support/Manager

I've dabbled in hobbies and learned:
    • Game Design
    • Automation
    • Python

I'm most easily reached on Discord at pastrami#0349 but I check these messages periodically. I am looking for serious projects and teams that intend on releasing a final product at some point, and reserve the right to not accept any offer based on interest to the product being made.

Thanks for the read, hope to talk to you soon.

Canal_do_Lontra

Oshawott uses Razor Shell
    Years
  • Hey guys!

Interested in paid or free freelance work on projects depending on size and complexity.

I don't have experience with ROM hacking, but looking to get that exposure here. As a player since the start, I'm also a professional in app and web development in plenty of roles.

I learn by having a problem that needs a resolution in front of me, and doing the research to get this done. When this is self guided I tend to not get anywhere, but when there's a project at hand I have the motivation to move forward at a quick, steady, and productive pace. This is why I'm looking to join a team with a project in mind, to gain exposure in one of my expertise's below or in a totally new concept (Hex for example).

I've served paid, professional roles in:
    • QA
    • Scrum Master (Project Manager)
    • Producer
    • Community Support/Manager

I've dabbled in hobbies and learned:
    • Game Design
    • Automation
    • Python

I'm most easily reached on Discord at pastrami#0349 but I check these messages periodically. I am looking for serious projects and teams that intend on releasing a final product at some point, and reserve the right to not accept any offer based on interest to the product being made.

Thanks for the read, hope to talk to you soon.

Hello Pastrami Do you want to help us on our project? it is called Pokémon Blizzard Crystal discord me Canal_do_lontra#5307

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 29, 2021
    Hello Pastrami, we are currently working on a project called Pokemon Bloom, and later Pokemon Doom. This will be a Plants vs Zombie crossover with Pokemon. We would love to have you, as we are a small team of around 10-15, we are planning to release a project but right now we are just creating sprites and a storyline for the game. My discord is Rishoo#8493.

Years
  • Hi there! I am Game Duelist CJ and I want to get started on my new fangame of Pokemon Delta Genesis as soon as I get my new computer. I hope you haven't joined anyone else by now but I'm hoping you can consider joining me sometime. I don't have any proof of my progress right now but maybe later I can show you what I've done so far if you are interested. You can find me on Discord with the name Game Duelist Neon Afro#0907. Let me know if you can help out.

Years
    • Seen Oct 9, 2021
    Hello, I am working on web-based Pokemon MMORPG. I am a developer as well. I am looking for a frontend developer, who is good at HTML, Jquery, CSS & Bootstrap. And by good, I mean he/she should be pro in it. I have already sent you a request on discord. My user Bruuuuh#1173.

Years
    • Seen Oct 30, 2022
    I am looking for someone to help with a new Pokemon Fan Game (yet to be named) that combines storylines from the Anime, Manga, Games, and Movies. Need help with Mapping, Storyline, Events, etc. as I am very new to this.

Back