• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Intro] A little bit about me!

Years
    • Age 30
    • He/Him
    • U.S.A.
    • Seen Nov 30, 2023
    Hey, I'm Cliff474, you can call me Cliff or Clifford even! I'm turning 29 at the end of this month and I've been playing Pokémon since I was about 7 years old!

I started with Pokémon Blue and played through 4th gen (pearl) until my DS broke, stopped at 5th gen and got back into 6th gen! I played a bit of 8th gen and actually really enjoy it, but lately I've been wanting to get into each gen and it's spin-off games so I'm bouncing back to gen 1!

Years
  • Hello, Cliff, and welcome to the forums!
    It is great to see more fans of pokémon since Generation 1 join PokéCommunity!
    What are your favourite pokémon ?
    Outside of the official games, have you tried some fan games ? There are some great ones around!
    Have fun doing this new run of the games!

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Welcome to the community, Cliff! And happy almost birthday too! :) You got any special plans?

I personally love going back and revisiting the old generations, haha. Definitely make sure to check out our Spin-Off section for conversation and info on those too!

Years
  • Hello!

What spin off games have you played and which did you like the most?

Which of the 8th gen games did you play? SwSh? BDSP? Legends?

Back