• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Free Shop] 151 students and alumni auction original artwork for charity

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jul 12, 2014
    Some students from San Jose State University organized an art gallery for charity. Rare Candy features the 151 original Pokémon stylized by 151 SJSU art students and alumni. Each piece is unique and the media ranges from clay, acrylic, paper crafts, digital paintings, etc.

100% of proceeds will be donated to Canines for Disabled Kids, a non-profit organization that enhances the lives of deaf and physically disabled children by partnering them up with trained service dogs.

The gallery is located at Umpqua Bank in Downtown San Jose and will be open until Friday May 17th. Admission is free and you can look at the pieces during the bank's business hours. You should definitely swing by just to look at some great art if you live nearby!

Pieces can be picked up locally or be shipped for an additional cost.

You can browse the gallery and bid on the artwork at doodlebender [dot] com

sorry, i can't post links since i'm new here. but I wanted to share this since it's for charity and i'm sure some of you would be interested in the artwork.

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    I'm sorry, I was keeping this open in the hopes that you would post some of the art here.. but in light of this being an empty shop after nearly 24 hours with no sign of being updated, I'm going to close it. :(

Your charity genuinely sounds wonderful, and I truly hope it works out for you. However, our rules state that you must post your work (at least four examples) here to have a shop or gallery. I hope you return to showcase some of the work that you contributed to the charity, because I think we'd all like to see that.

Best of luck! If you have any questions, please contact either myself or Derozio

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back