• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen [XD] 2-on-2/Double Battle Pokespot

Years
    • Seen Mar 10, 2024
    So, I am looking at NTSC-U offset table, and I figured that just by adding the 2nd opposing pokemon data, including the species, level, exp, Actual HP, attacks, stats, held item, etc, I could make an additional second pokemon appear in the pokespot, one of my choice. However, activating the code does nothing when entering or performing an action in battle. I think I may be missing a code, but I could've sworn the magic should've happened right now.

P.S. When a pokemon faints in the Pokespot, simply modifying the HP value will bring it back. I was under the impression that doing this with the second pokemon would bring it out, given all the required codes were inputted.

Back