• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Loto-ID

Lysander

girl power ftw
Years
  • The Loto-ID has been in every Generation with the exception of Gen 1 and Gen 5. This is a game that the player can take part in once per day, and in this game a random ID is generated. If the player has Pokémon with the same ID or corresponding digits in their ID, they can win a prize. The best prize is always a Master Ball.

How often do you do the Loto-ID, and what is the best prize you've won? I usually only play this game on rare occasions, and partly because of that I have never come close to the Master Ball prize.

Years
  • I actually won the Master Ball in HeartGold- the number matched my trainer ID from the Pokemon I had transferred over from Sapphire. I had already done basically everything there was to do in that game so I didn't really need it, but I still freaked out a bit when I saw I matched everything, haha

Back