• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Research: [EM] New script idea inspired by SwSh

JordanB500

Former Pokemon League Champion
Years
  • Hello i have been recently playing a lot of sword and shield and im loving it one of my favorite features is the pokemon box link and the guy who lets your pokemon forget a move, remember an old move or change its name so i decided to make a new script which uses prexisting scripts and combine them together like in SwSh

the following is a rough draft in XSE format

Spoiler:

if this is the wrong place to post this then i apologize but i thought id share my attempt at making a mock up of the original and also with this script it should no longer cost heart scales to relearn older moves also in my hack rom i deleted the houses of the name rater, move relearner and move deleter as well as each npc and the wapr to get in and out of said houses and now each town has a spot where a house used to be and made a new npc in every pokemon center to take over the spot(i may use left over houses for something in the future)

Last edited by a moderator:
    Back