• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] My New Family Ch 1

Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2020
    I wake up with the wind blowing through the trees and as I got out of bed heard my mom and dad laughing hysterically but I didn't care besides they act like I don't exist so I put my boots on and ran downstairs but my dad stopped me.

"Where do you think you're going" he snarled, I-Im just heading out" His face contorted into a frown and threw out his Garchomp and he started rushing towards me, I am petrified of dragon types and this isn't the first time he did this to me so in a panic I ran outside and slammed the door.

I sigh in relief and with my book tucked under my arm I make my way through the forest, I was familiar with my surroundings because I come out here often. After all, well let's just say my parents too much so I make my way to a tree and sit back against it the cool summer breeze blowing across my face.

I was really into my book flying pokemon were zooming past me like a jet "Wow if only I had a pokemon like that" I went back to reading my book when something struck against my head I fell to the ground and I saw 'My Parents ?!" "Alright they shouldn't find body was pretty deep in the forest:" he snickered, I was in disbelief I know they were crooked but to stoop to this level my parents were long gone 'Is this how im gonna die' "Heh your life flashes before your life" I chuckle, as my eyes go blank I see an orange blur before I pass out.

I wake up with a stinging pain in my head *Winces* I get up and look around "Im in a cave?" walking outside I go to a nearby river and rinsed my scalp pain was seeping through my body I was scared, sad, confused and...I burst into tears "WHY WHY ME?" I screamed tears flowing down my face, I felt a hand on my shoulder I slowly turned around and froze it was a Dragonite I was frozen stiff 'Oh god what do I do' it towered over me "Nite?" he whispered I was scared stiff he must have noticed and backed up I go back in the cave and hide in the corner "I-I need to get out of here" I mumbled.

He quickly slipped on his sandals and ran out of the cave not looking back He bumped into the Dragonite "Look, please don't hurt me" I pleaded and started to run off

2 Hours Later

"Please stop following me," I ask as I am aimlessly walking the forest *Growling* 'I need something to eat' I find a bush full of Orans Berry's and bring some with me "Look can you leave stop following me" the Dragon cocked his head in confusion, I sighed because I don't speak dragon than a pack of wild Mightyana came out of nowhere 'Shit must've been the berries' "Alright maybe I can-" *ROAAAR* the Mightyana scattered in different directions, *Sigh* "Alright you win I have nowhere else to go" He smiled and came in for a hug but "N-No sorry im not ready yet" he understood and backed off.

As we made our made back to the cave I was deep in my thoughts 'What do I do should I stay, leave in the morning' he must've seen me worried because he suddenly put me on his back and flew off "AHHHH PUT ME DOWN!!" I cried He smiled with pleasure and we got to the cave and I immediately got off "DONT EVER DO THAT AGAIN" I shout, He chuckles in delight *Sigh* "you must be my age what a coincidence" I snicker.

I headed to my bed and went to sleep thinking that life got a little bit brighter.

Back