• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

(Pokeemerald)Help needed with Birch's introduction

Years
    • Seen Jul 8, 2022
    Hello,
    I was messing around with the Birch introduction and wanted to add a window with 3 choices in it.
    However, the space where the 3th choice is remains a black box in the window. I can select the third option but I cant seem to figure out where I go wrong.
    Its probably some small thing somewhere, but if someone could point it out to me it would be much appreciated!
    Spoiler:

Have a wonderfull christmas

Last edited:
    Years
  • You haven't really given much information besides "I messed around with it," so I'm not entirely sure of what I can do to help, but the only thing I can recommend looking into is checking that the "fill in white to text box" function here knows that the box is 3 options tall instead of two and making sure that the third option has a text pointer to it. Good look, though!

Back