• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

pokemon fan person’s stats

Years
  • ———————————————————— My Stats ——————————————————————————

=======================the pokemon I'm Currently Raising is=================================
    FCB64A6E-9684-4823-AB4E-F30576A7F8BE.jpeg
    Applin (Challenge: Stop and smell the Flowers)

3E991272-F77D-4940-B645-5A0E547EEE05.jpeg
    Comfey (Challenge: Cute Little Pokemon)
    ========================= Pokemon Ive Raised Before =====================================
    Spoiler:

=========================== Stuff I Have From Events =====================================
    2BD142E4-1861-4742-9E2F-0BA5045B12A0.jpeg
    =========================== Stuff I Have From Trading ====================================
    none
    =========================== Points/Items ==============================================
    Spoiler:

=========================== Challenges/Medals ========================================
    working on:
    - the 6 grass types one/grass bronze metal
    - fairy bronze medal
    completed challenges:
    Spoiler:

completeted medals:
    Spoiler:

ribbons:
    Spoiler:

future VPPs:
    Spoiler:

stuff i should remember:
    Spoiler:

my VPP pokedex (if VPP was a pokemon game, these would be the pokemon in my pokedex):
    Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Years
  • reminders for me: when venusaur is done being raised, raise another grass type or raise a dragon type, make a travel log when i reach 85 posts

Years
  • Journey/Travel Thing
    I went to the pokemon daycare and there was an egg! (this just means "i got new pokemon") The egg hatched into a bulbasaur. and now, i have a bulbasaur! Then, i did a Mystery Gift. (this means "i got an event pokemon!")
    The pokemon i got was just a ditto that was completely useless.

The End

Years
  • Journy/Travel Thing
    i did a mystery gift and... an egg? AN EGG? An egg... from a mystery gift? I thought they only came from the Daycare! Anyway, it hatched into a shiny Magby! (also, magby is done at 288 posts. i used a calculator for that.)
    The End (x3)

Years
  • Journey/Travel Thing
    I looked at the egg... *hatching noises* *more hatching noises* "Bud! Budew!" A cute and tiny budew hatched out of the egg! I named it Rose.
    The End (x7)

Years
  • Coming Soon on pokemon fan person's VPP: Florges, Tapu Bulu, Druddigon, Torterra, Shiftry

- Challenge: Stop and Smell the Flowers
    - Medal: Grass Bronze Medal
    - Items: Sail Fossil

Back