• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

BW trainer battle animations and Pokeathon

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Oct 17, 2019
hey everyone!

does anyone know if there is a way to have the trainer enter the battle half way through like in BW2 where there Pokemon is half defeated and the trainer says something during the battle and you see their sprite then the sprite leaves the screen and the battle continues?

also does anyone know if there are any scripts or any development on a Pokeathon like in HG and SS?
I would love to add this to my game

Zeak6464

Zeak #3205 - Discord
Years
  • Age 31
  • USA
  • Seen Oct 9, 2023
hey everyone!

does anyone know if there is a way to have the trainer enter the battle half way through like in BW2 where there Pokemon is half defeated and the trainer says something during the battle and you see their sprite then the sprite leaves the screen and the battle continues?

also does anyone know if there are any scripts or any development on a Pokeathon like in HG and SS?
I would love to add this to my game

1: EBS
2: NO

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Oct 17, 2019
thank you for responding!
can you explain to me exactly where in EBS the script/coding is? I did not notice anything that has the trainer appear half way through the battle

Back