• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Wish Upon A Star

Years
I think most of us remember the rumours back in Emerald about the potential to travel to space when the game had 100 successful rocket launches, unfortunately, no such space travel occurred. However, in ORAS, GF perhaps hailed these rumours and allowed us to go up into space to fight Deoxys, after this, do you guys wanna see space travel return to Pokemon? Perhaps we could go to see the origins of Pokemon such as Clefairy and Staryu, I think it would be really interesting!

Flowerchild

fleeting assembly
Years
I would loooove to see an alien Pok?mon sidequest (probably a postgame thing) where you can travel to another planet and experience all the cool stuff there. I'm not entirely sure how that concept would be adapted to a Pok?mon format, but I'm sure it would be fun!! Maybe have one or two new types/species that are only available on that planet. Or maybe you could get there by Palkia warping you through space rather than a rocket. Dude there are so many cool possibilities I am def gonna think about this more and repost some more ideas :)

Back