• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

legendary quiz

knives

I R Intelligentz
Years
  • Seen Aug 31, 2006
Question: In Pokemon R/S what is Jirachi's description in the pokedex?

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
Years
Ruby: A legend states that JIRACHI will make true any wish that is written on notes attached to its head when it awakens. If this POK?MON senses danger, it will fight without awakening.

Sapphire: JIRACHI will awaken from its sleep of a thousand years if you sing to it in a voice of purity. It is said to make true any wish that people desire.

welcome to PC Knives! n_n
very sure you'll have great fun here.

knives

I R Intelligentz
Years
  • Seen Aug 31, 2006
frostweaver said:
Ruby: A legend states that JIRACHI will make true any wish that is written on notes attached to its head when it awakens. If this POK?MON senses danger, it will fight without awakening.

Sapphire: JIRACHI will awaken from its sleep of a thousand years if you sing to it in a voice of purity. It is said to make true any wish that people desire.

welcome to PC Knives! n_n
very sure you'll have great fun here.

How did you know? Do you have jirachi? How do you catch him is my rumour true?

(P.S) This is a great site

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
Years
it's called online Pokemon websites :classic:

there's no way to catch it right now. Jirachi is once again beign hogged as a promotional "item"... evil Nintendo *turns on gameshark*

either way post often at PC! It's hours of endless fun! (especially when funny occasions break out in Other Chat n_n )

knives

I R Intelligentz
Years
  • Seen Aug 31, 2006
frostweaver said:
it's called online Pokemon websites :classic:

there's no way to catch it right now. Jirachi is once again beign hogged as a promotional "item"... evil Nintendo *turns on gameshark*

either way post often at PC! It's hours of endless fun! (especially when funny occasions break out in Other Chat n_n )

What about catching Deoxys in MT.PYEIR? Anytruth to the rumor

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
Years
absolutely no... what i said above is the ONLY way to get them both (and for Celebi as well.)

Only Mew is obtainable without a cheating device or nintendo's promotions

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
Years
Hello knives...I am tmbjr, the mod in this little corner of PC, as a rule of this forum, you (as the host of the trivia) must post another question soon...

knives

I R Intelligentz
Years
  • Seen Aug 31, 2006
Next question

tmbjr said:
Hello knives...I am tmbjr, the mod in this little corner of PC, as a rule of this forum, you (as the host of the trivia) must post another question soon...

What route is regiice found?

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Mar 8, 2012
Eevee currently has 5 evolutions-Vaporeon,jolteon,flareon,espeon, and umbreon

Chaeran

No longer here
Years
  • Seen Oct 18, 2004
*wonders if she should count the scrolls + rewards*

Ummm...nine, I think.

Amy-chan

Has vacated the premises
Years
frostweaver said:
absolutely no... what i said above is the ONLY way to get them both (and for Celebi as well.)

Only Mew is obtainable without a cheating device or nintendo's promotions
Mew? In R/S? Or are you just talking about that glitch in R/B/Y?

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
Years
Shingo` said:
Can I post a question?
Enter Y)es or N)o
uhh...Y...N...umm...Yes!

feel free to become the new host if you want Shingo...Knives is long gone I guess...

Back