• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Help me Batle_charas pokemon Rpg Maker 2003

andrvitor

Pok�mon Black!!!AIradeAsh
Years
    • Age 43
    • Seen Aug 22, 2018
    Batle_charas pokemon Rpg Maker 2003
    Help Maker 2k3/I From Brasil
    Need Resources: Batlechars Pok?mon
    Hello,
    My name is Andr?, but, my nickname is Face Oculta, i have a project in construction, this is:
    Pok?mon Black
    !!!A Ira de Ash!!!

But i need of help, i need Batlechars Pok?mon, please post me resources in this mail: [email protected]
    Or visit my Blog Oficial for Pok?mon Black: https://pokemonblack.zip.net/
    Please, is a emerg?ncy...
    This is a example of my desire: https://charas-project.net/resources.php?wa...any=10&fsearch=

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    Well, I don't think it would be right if I just closed this as you may not understand the meaning of 'post in the requests thread' I'll keep this open for a little while longer. I also notice that you're examples are that of charasets, not battle chars.
    Are you sure you need battle chars instead of chrasets?

Last edited:
    Years
  • You should post this in the requests thread instead of everywhere else. I have seen about 5 of these posts and now you have started a thread. Use the request thread in future

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    This is not a thread to request resources. By the way, I think there're a couple of .midi downloads in the old resources thread.

Back